Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

changes in the world
guest..
Unregistered

changes in the world

Feeling discouraged. So many changes in the world and there is a pressure on Christians to conform. Pray for more to come to Christ. The Light is greater than the darkness. May things turnaround for His glory. Let us remember the battle is already won, may we feel encouraged in this. And may we always love, even in persecution and hold fast to our faith enabled by His grace. Give us wisdom Lord in these trying times.
01-10-2022 08:15 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: changes in the world

Lord let us get ready for the end of times, for your have predicted this will happen just before Christ comes back to get his people. May we all who know and love you not fear for you are with us no matter what goes around us. We Christians should read the book of Revelations the last book of the bible, to get knowledge of the things to come our way. Lord we have to be informed not only of what is going on around us and the world, but of what you holy word tells us. Therefore, we shall be prepared to meet you face to face and not afraid. I pray in the loving name of our Lord Jesus Christ, amen.
01-10-2022 08:26 PM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor for this person. In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Psalm 118:25 and abundantly life for this person. In Jesus Name I pray what is impossible with people is possible with God for this person.
In Jesus Name I pray 1 John 3:8 b) for this person. In Jesus Name I pray "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" for this person.
Thank You Lord because there is nothing too hard for God. Jeremiah 32:17, Luke 1:37, Luke 18:27.

In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalm 1:3 and Psalm 4:7-8 and Psalm 5:12 and Psalm 16:7-8 and Psalm 18:29 and Psalm 18:39 and Psalm 20:4 and Psalm 23 and Psalm 33:9 and Psalm 35:1 and Psalm 54:4 and Psalm 71:1-3 and Psalm 71:21 and Psalm 84:11 and Psalm 91 and Psalm 103:3 and Psalm 107:20 and Psalm 118:17 and Psalm 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and for 7 times restoration for this person.
Thank You Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
01-11-2022 01:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Romans 8:31-39 What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who is against us? He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him over for us all, how will He not also with Him freely give us all things? Who will bring a charge against God’s elect? God is the one who justifies; who is the one who condemns? Christ Jesus is He who died, yes, rather who was raised, who is at the right hand of God, who also intercedes for us. Who will separate us from the love of Christ? Will tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Thank you Lord for your love for us, and we know you will see us till the end therefore, we should not fear of what men can do to us, or try to take away the freedom you have given us, for you Oh Lord will have the last word on what is going on and the victory, of this I am certain. I praise you Lord and my heart still rejoices in you. Amen!
01-11-2022 07:00 AM
Unregistered

Romans 8:17

If we share in His glory, also we share in His sufferings

Thank you for prayer and encouragement. I feel somewhat comforted today after I reached out for prayer
We need each other more than ever.
Thank You Lord for my brothers and sisters in Christ
Perhaps this thread can be used for encouragement in these strange times when our faith is being attacked and our freedom of speech is threatened. Let us remember to love those who persecute us, forgive them Lord for they know not what they do
01-11-2022 11:25 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.