Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

My plea to you please pray for me
Unregistered

My plea to you please pray for me

I know the title is self-serving a little bit selfish however in the last year I have gone through some major health issues mainly depression and mental health. In the course of a year I went through six different antidepressant medications and a few different anti-anxiety medications. I had Suicidal Thoughts and I had suicidal actions. If you knew me you would know that this was not a normal thing for me. I seen few doctors and they diagnosed me with heavy crashing and heavy anxiety. I was actually doing pretty well the last little while however I had some disturbing news I had a job a few months ago that I left I just found out tonight one of the coworkers split his wrists and throat. They think he will recover but this really threw me for a loop. I immediately prayed for this person cuz I do not know them I prayed for their salvation I prayed for healing I prayed for help for this person then I was thinking about myself and wondered If I Could Have Been Me. Please please pray for me I cannot sleep last night and I was crying this morning. I got on my knees and held the Bible and I was crying out to the Lord for help please pray for me that this would not bring me back 2 horrible place. It is devastating to hear but I pray for the strength to keep moving forward please pray that I will find friends and find joy in life again please pray that God will see me through this and that the depression will leave my body and Suicidal Thoughts to leave my body please
11-13-2021 06:18 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: My plea to you please pray for me

Heavenly Father touch this your child with your peace which surpasses all understanding and fill them with your joy. No matter what goes around them may they still feel you embracing them and be amaze of how calm and
peaceful they feel. I know you can do it for you have done it for me so many times in my life my precious Jesus and I thank you for it with all my soul and love I pray in your most merciful and loving name Jesus Christ. Amen!
11-13-2021 06:56 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.