Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Battling
Unregistered

RE: Battling

Lord have this person gain wisdom and stop telling their problems to others. May they come to you in prayer and have a little talk with you every time they need counseling, and learn to wait on you and you alone. By having a close relationship with you they will find peace in their life, and if they allow your holy spirit to guide them they will be amazed how good it will turn out for them and for your glory. Give them the strength to do so Jesus, and in your loving name I pray, amen.
When you pass through the waters, I am with you; when you pass through the streams, they will not overwhelm you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not harm you. For I am the Lord your God. Is. 43:2,3a
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
01-14-2022 08:48 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Battling - Guest online - 10-18-2021, 08:37 AM
RE: Battling - Guest - 10-18-2021, 10:45 AM
RE: Battling - Chris8 - 10-19-2021, 12:55 AM
RE: Battling - Chris8 - 01-14-2022, 02:48 AM
RE: Battling - Guest - 01-14-2022 08:48 AM