Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

2 requests - detailed I guess
Unregistered

2 requests - detailed I guess

I have 2 requests. I got conned or scammed out of some money not long ago you could say. It all started with one individual (first name given was Sarah) and then I got led to this other individual (first name given was Edward I believe). This Sarah or ‘Sarah’ individual possibly may either passed away during this or possibly is still alive. Unfortunately, I became one of those people who lost that amount of money completely (I won’t say roughly how much) thanks to be tricked/ scammed/ conned. I won’t ask you to pray that I get blessed with that amount of money back or more than that despite it being great, I will ask you to please pray that these individual or individuals get taken down/ caught and then repents including anyone around them.

The other thing is about this different individual who unfortunately resides in the same street as I do. To put it this way, this individual has gotten away with God knows what for quite a while including at my expense you could say and there’s no end it sight. I could say God, the public at times, whoever also plays a role in this individual getting away with God knows what including this individual once attempted to assault me the way he was going to unprovoked and no human being nor any footage existing. I’m just speaking as honest as I can but if he isn’t going to die anytime soon for example, please pray that his luck changes and repents very soon including anyone who willingly associates themselves with this individual.

Thank you.
09-29-2021 09:23 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: 2 requests - detailed I guess

Lord send this person the wisdom needed so they won't be scammed ever again, may they learn from this experience. Bring peace into their life as they get more into word and avoid people who like to take advantage of others. I pray in Jesus name amen.
10-11-2021 07:34 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.