Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

That the Lord will make a way
guest online
Unregistered

That the Lord will make a way

Pray the Lord will make a way about someone I have been praying about.
I had peace about this, but so much time has gone by I am wondering whether or not it is God's will -I do not want to live in delusion- if its real I need to see a little evidence or breakthrough soon. I appreciate your prayersJesus-sign
09-24-2021 05:39 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: That the Lord will make a way

Lord open this person's eyes to see if this has been going on for so long and no answer, then that's the answer right there in front of them. You want them to move on and stop living in delusion. You have something better for them, but they are stopping them self from seeing it. Help them get unstuck from that relationship so they can move on and allow you to give them true happiness. I pray in Jesus name, amen.
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
09-25-2021 07:25 AM
Unregistered

Thank you - it is time to move on, I just want the emptiness to go away as I let go and I pray I will not see this man anymore until I am over him . I ask the Lord to bring the right one who He chooses for me soon
09-25-2021 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Give yourself completely to the Lord and let Him fill you with His peace, and give you the strength to see you through all this. He will send the right person your way when you are ready not before. May the Lord sustain you, heal your broken heart, and help you not to look back but forward from now on. May you be blessed in Jesus name, amen.
09-25-2021 06:09 PM
TheStrongWave Offline
Registered

I pray that Jesus may give you wisdom and grant you the desires of your heart, according to His will. You might be interested in the book, Finding the Right One for You, by H. Norman Wright. May He lead you in His best plan for your life.
09-26-2021 11:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.