Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Man with heart issues.
Unregistered

Man with heart issues.

Hello, there’s a retired wrestler in his 70s, I believe his real first name is Eldridge and likely has some heart issues. Please pray for his healing and salvation/ repentance including anyone around him also including anyone he knows and worked with in the past.
09-22-2021 02:58 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Man with heart issues.

Lord have your perfect will be done in this retired wrestler in his 70's and his healing. I Jesus name I pray, Amen.
SOME DAY SOME OF US WILL BE SHOCKED, CONFUSED, BEWILDERED!!!!
I was shocked, confused, bewildered as I entered Heaven's door, not by the beauty of it all, nor the lights or decor. It was the folks in heaven who made me sputter and gasp-- the thieves, the liars, the sinners, the alcoholics and the trash. There stood the kid from seventh grade who stole my lunch money twice.
Next to him was my old neighbor who never said anything nice, who I always thought was rotting away in hell, was sitting pretty on cloud nine, looking incredibly well. I nudged Jesus,"What's the deal? I would love to hear your take. How'd all these sinners get up here? God must have made a mistake! And why is everyone so quiet, so somber-give me a clue. "Hush, child,' He said,"They're all in shock. No one thought they'd be seeing you!
JUDGE NOT!! Remember....just going to church doesn't make you a Christian anymore than standing in your garage makes you a car. Every saint has a PAST...Every sinner has a FUTURE! Now it's your turn... share this. Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil- it has no point!!
BEWARE THIS MAY BE ONE OF US!!!!!
09-22-2021 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi, this individual Eldridge was out of ICU for at least a few months but unfortunately he has been submitted back to hospital, still with heart issues. Please pray for him for not only health but salvation/ repentance and those around Eldridge.

Thank you.
02-06-2023 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Jesus have your perfect will be done in Eldridge's life also in his healing and salvation. In Jesus' Mighty Name we pray amen.
02-06-2023 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Hi, the retired wrestler is still dealing with health issues. He and now his wife have Covid. It’s a serious situation for both. Please pray for healing.
02-27-2023 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Lord have your healing hand touch Eldridge and his wife. Make them well from that covid, also heal Eldridge's heart as your perfect will is done in their situation and life. Bring them to your path and salvation if they are not saved yet, for you are the only one who knows our heart. I pray in the loving and merciful name of Jesus Christ our only Lord and Savior. Amen!
02-27-2023 05:29 PM
TheStrongWave Offline
Registered

I’m praying that according to the Lord's will, He will touch Eldridge with His healing hand, friend. I’m also joining you in asking God to bring him to a saving faith in Jesus. May Jesus bless you as you reach out for prayers.
04-05-2023 01:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.