Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

My neighbour is critical after attack
guest..
Unregistered

My neighbour is critical after attack

My neighbour was attacked last night and hit his head -he is critical. His name is Gary. Pray for his survival. He is on life support now
09-11-2021 06:30 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: My neighbour is critical after attack

Jesus have your perfect will be done in Gary's life and his salvation. Bring peace into this whole neighborhood, and among neighbors, remove all that are trouble makers far away from that neighborhood. In your mighty name we pray amen.
09-13-2021 09:04 AM
ANEWME Offline
Registered

Father God,

We come before with praise and thanksgiving for all that you have done, doing and what is to come. We lift up Gary before YOU for healing , we lift up his family and loved ones before You for peace that surpasses all understanding. May Gary's victory bring you glory and praise. I pray the attacker(s) will see the error of their ways and repent and bring themselves to the foot of the cross. All things are possible through Christ Jesus as we pray in His name. Amen
09-13-2021 09:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Thank you for praying. Please pray the swelling will go down on his head- so they can do a procedure necessary
He is still critical. With God all things are possible. He has the last word
09-13-2021 11:28 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.