Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

MIRACULOUS HEALING
ANEWME Offline
Registered

MIRACULOUS HEALING

Please pray for my dad, FREDERICK, his health is rapidly deteriorating and the doctors are concerned that it is ALS. Prayer Warriors, please ask our Heavenly Father of miracles to heal my dad, restore his muscles, restore his extreme weight loss, and restore his ability to swallow. Lord please let the results come back negative of ALS or any other disease and heal my dad to good health! He is a man of God and needs our support as he has been the support of his family and many others. Lord, Your word says we have not if we ask not, WE ARE ASKING FOR MIRACULOUS HEALING ON YOUR CHILD FREDERICK!! All these things are possible through Christ Jesus!! Amen

Amen
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2021 10:30 AM by admin.)
09-13-2021 09:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: MIRACULOUS HEALING

Jesus I come in agreement with the prayers above for this man Frederick healing, give him your peace and full strength. May he soon give you all the glory and the honor so others will learn of your love for us. Bless him and his family Lord as you bring him back to them completely heal soon. In your mighty name I pray amen.
09-13-2021 10:37 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: MIRACULOUS HEALING

Lord restore Frederick to good health soon and give peace in the storm as this family await results.
09-13-2021 08:46 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.