Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Severe Pain and request for prayers
Brother_David Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Severe Pain and request for prayers

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ please keep me in your kind and faithful prayers as I have been having very severe joint pain in my right ankle and knee from complications of psoriasis. It is really hard to sleep or even sit comfortably with the pain. Please pray that the Lord would be gracious and ease this intense arthritic pain and allow me to comfortably sleep and rest. I want to bless each and everyone of you who have prayed for me and my family, you have blessed my heart more than I can ever tell you dear brothers and sisters in Christ. I am blessed in praying for you all as well and it makes my heart so light and joyful when I see and hear how the Lord has blessed many of the prayer requests here. We indeed serve an awesome and living God who loves us so very much.

Your brother in Jesus Christ always,

Brother David
09-12-2021 07:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Severe Pain and request for prayers

Lord send Your healing power and grace to this dear brother and give him restful sleep. Thank you for helping his Dad get better also
09-12-2021 09:36 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.