Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Please brothers and sisters in Christ agree with me for my healing
Unregistered

Please brothers and sisters in Christ agree with me for my healing

Lord please take all these pains away from my body, and help me get my balance back too. Help me be able to sit and get up without any assistance, to drive again, and be able to walk like I used to walk. Jesus you know how I used to love to go do my own shopping, drive myself wherever I needed to go to. I loved to walk in the fresh air, but all that's wrong with my body now, and this weakness is preventing me to do for myself. I hate to depend on others, it makes me feel so bad, because I used to help others before I have became this way, and now I can't. Please Jesus make me healthy and strong again so I can be of help to others, and do for myself like I used once again. I pray in your merciful and loving name Jesus, amen.
09-06-2021 02:58 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Please brothers and sisters in Christ agree with me for my healing

Father in heaven I come in agreement with the prayer request above. Bring this person a complete healing from head to toes as you renew their good health and strength back. In the mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen.
09-07-2021 05:32 AM
Unregistered

Lord bring healing and strength to this person, make them whole, in Jesus precious name I pray amen.
09-08-2021 04:58 PM
ANEWME Offline
Registered

Lord, I am partnering in prayer will everyone here regarding healing Lord, removing pain and restoration. Lord heal this person's body and mind as they reach out to you! May You Father get the glory and praise for Your unfailing goodness. May this person's family member know that this miracle healing is of You and they will commit their lives to you and teach others of Your goodness. I know anything is possible through Your son Jesus Christ and we ask this in His precious name! Amen
09-13-2021 09:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.