Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

praying for breakthrough
guest.
Unregistered

praying for breakthrough

I feel down and weary this evening. Praying for something for three years and I feel a bit disheartened. Sometimes I just want to forget it but then I am led to pray again and with the prayer comes peace. But I need change. Even to take action I need to feel uplifted physically. I could step out in faith but I feel overwhelmed even at the thought of moving because I have allowed so much clutter to build up and when I start to even tidy up my legs hurt and I just feel frustrated. I struggle also with anxiety.
Yet I want to fight for my life and take steps so God can work through me and lead me and complete what He started. I want to live a fuller life in Him and finish the race to win the prize, not bury my head in the sand anymore. I appreciate your prayers as I seek to confront my challenges and expect God to give me a clear answer to what I have been praying for - whether it be a Yes or No.
Thank you
07-26-2021 06:05 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: praying for breakthrough

Jesus give this person the strength and faith they need to step forward in faith knowing all will be well as long as they put you first in their life and give you their all. Give them you peace as you have your perfect will done in their life and in their prayer request, in your precious name I pray amen.
07-27-2021 08:59 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor for this person. In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Psalm 118:25 and abundantly life for this person. In Jesus Name I pray what is impossible with people is possible with God for this person.
In Jesus Name I pray 1 John 3:8 b) for this person. In Jesus Name I pray "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" for this person.
Thank You Lord because there is nothing too hard for God. Jeremiah 32:17, Luke 1:37, Luke 18:27.

In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalm 1:3 and Psalm 4:7-8 and Psalm 5:12 and Psalm 16:7-8 and Psalm 18:29 and Psalm 18:39 and Psalm 20:4 and Psalm 23 and Psalm 33:9 and Psalm 35:1 and Psalm 54:4 and Psalm 71:1-3 and Psalm 71:21 and Psalm 84:11 and Psalm 91 and Psalm 103:3 and Psalm 107:20 and Psalm 118:17 and Psalm 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and for 7 times restoration for this person.
Thank You Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
07-28-2021 12:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
TheStrongWave Offline
Registered

I said a prayer for the Lord to grant you peace of mind and calm your troubled heart. In the meantime, you might want to check out the book, The Anxiety Cure, by Dr. Archibald D. Hart. It provides proven, natural strategies for overcoming panic disorder and finding an emotional balance in today's fast-paced world. May Jesus strengthen you and fill you with His love.
07-29-2021 12:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.