Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Please pray for Aiden
Mario7835 Offline
Registered

Please pray for Aiden

Please pray for Aiden. He's going through a hard time right now. His dog is at he vet very ill and it's not clear if he's going to make it. Pray that the Lord would use this to reveal Himself to Aiden so that Aiden might come to faith and believe. In Jesus Name. I pray Amen
06-30-2021 05:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Please pray for Aiden

Lord be with Aiden at this, you know how much we can love our pets who also give us so much unconditional love in return as you do. Give him your peace and comfort him and when the time is right for him send another pet into his life. May his heart also soften and come to know you as his Lord and Savior. Bless also Mario for caring for his friend and asking for prayers for Aiden. I pray in the merciful name of Jesus Christ. Amen!
06-30-2021 07:29 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Lord let this pet make it- how wonderful these creations of Yours are - and they can make such a difference to our lives with the comfort and joy they can bring- they are gifts from You
06-30-2021 07:51 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
TheStrongWave Offline
Registered

I’m joining you in asking God to bring Aiden to a saving faith in Jesus. May God bless you for your compassionate heart and grant that your desires be fulfilled as you trust in Him.
07-06-2021 07:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.