Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Important requests please
Unregistered

Important requests please

Got locked out of my car and not with the keys, the door is jammed and handle is broken now and cannot get in! Need a mighty miracle move of the Lord to move on our behalf and to also get this fixed properly and the car reset button soon. Was going to have some people work in my home soon, but now this came up I don’t know who to trust or where to go anymore, everything is so overpriced now and hardly getting and sleep, making me sick and disabled and getting continually attacked. This is preventing me from getting all this done and my quality of life is being affected because the authorities here do not do much to help in this crisis situations. Thanks for your much needed prayers, praying for you.
06-25-2021 06:11 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Important requests please

Lord give this person a breakthrough and open the doors so things can change for the better
And give peace in the storm till it calms
06-25-2021 06:32 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.