Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Heavenly Father Today I Declare
Unregistered

Heavenly Father Today I Declare

Heavenly Father, I declare that I have your favor today. I declare that I am strong and well able to fulfill my God given destiny; I know you are fighting my battles for me. I declare that I am a victor and not a victim. I may have been defeated in the past but the past is past, this is a new day. Your word says that ''I am the head and not the tail'', ''I will lend and I will not borrow'' . Every thing I touch will prosper and succeed according to your perfect will because of your favor my Father. I declare that by your stripes I am healed today. I will live and not die. I declare that you are restoring health unto me, and with long life you satisfy me. In your Son's Jesus precious name I pray.
Amen!
06-04-2021 07:28 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Heavenly Father Today I Declare

Yes Lord you have defeated the enemy for us and we are the head and not the tail. Continue to encourage us and help us fight the battle so we can be victors and not victims, by your son's mighty power in His blood. Amen!!!!
06-04-2021 05:23 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.