Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Family
Unregistered

Family

Jesus please bless my husband will drive on the road with cautious and excellent road focus. Send all his girlfriends overseas and local with single man. Dispel him from laziness, temptation, tiredness, dizzy, gamble, work load stress, chat, date and sweet talk with young females. Bless him for less busy at work.

Jesus please stop my son nose bleeding, underweight and withdraw school at 12 years old. Jesus please please bless his study path up to year or grade 12mor university. Dispel him from playing so much, stubborn, anxiety, withdraw school, nose bleed and fuzzy eater. Jesus please restore his eating appetite, school attending fully one hundred percent and stop nose bleeding.
04-05-2021 01:42 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Family

Lord come into each member of this family and bring them into salvation. Give them your peace and let your love bind them together with respect, fidelity, love, understanding, healing, forgiveness, and a strong desire to give their heart's to you and serve you with all their might. Help the son from whatever is affecting his life and not letting him be a happy child wanting to go to school to learn to be a very intelligent person. Be the cornerstone of this marriage and family. I pray in the mighty and loving name of Jesus Christ, amen.
04-07-2021 11:28 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Aaron Offline
Registered

RE: Family

I'm sorry to learn about the difficulty you're facing in marriage, friend, and I can certainly understand your concern for your husband. Be assured of my prayer for you and your husband that the Lord will deliver him from all the negative influences and draw you both close to Himself and to one another. Blessings!
04-09-2021 05:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.