Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

School and life
Unregistered

School and life

Please pray for my kids to do well in school and life to get better for us it’s hard sometimes and it feels hopeless when you can’t see how when or if things will get better
03-25-2021 10:32 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: School and life

Lord give this child of yours hope for a better tomorrow, and help them and their children in the situation they are in now. Keep them healthy, safe, and help their children with their schooling. In the meantime, give them all your peace and the strength they need to see them through this storm as you supply all their needs. In the merciful and loving name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen.
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
03-26-2021 04:56 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Aaron Offline
Registered

RE: School and life

Your concern for your kids was evident in what you shared, friend. Be assured of our prayers for your family, that Lord will give your children the wisdom and guidance you're seeking and fill your home with His peace. Blessings!
03-27-2021 03:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.