Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Well being needs
Unregistered

Well being needs

Jesus please restore my son well being. Bless him for confidence, self esteem, polite, listen, respect, good behaviour, happiness and heal emotional anxiety sick.

Lord please make my son will love his school, teachers, good friends and all subjects. Remove his hates about sports, English and mathematics teacher.

Bless him for academic, love studying, keen to learn, worry about his future, mature, obey boundaries or rules and happy every thing about his new school.

Dispel him from laziness, hates, give up, negative thoughts and refuse going to school.

Bring him to school tomorrow lord. Amen
03-17-2021 04:31 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Well being needs

Jesus have your perfect will be done in this child's life and in his parents. Bring peace and harmony into this home. Have those who need to know you give their heart's to you to be wash in the blood of the lamb and be saved. I pray in your mighty and merciful name, amen.
03-18-2021 06:54 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Aaron Offline
Registered

RE: Well being needs

Your concern for your son was evident in what you shared, friend. Be assured of our prayers for him, that the Lord will surround him with His loving presence, give him the wisdom and guidance you're seeking and fill your home with His peace. Blessings!
03-18-2021 12:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.