Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Possible Covid-19 exposure
Brother_David Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Possible Covid-19 exposure

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ since I last posted prayer request my wife Jennifer has begun to display some possible Covid-19 cold like symptoms. I have started with a mild sore throat as well. Please keep us both in your kind and faithful prayers my dear family in Christ. Please pray that we would both quickly get over this condition and it would remain mild. Please keep all folks with this virus in your prayers as well and that the Lord in His most infinite mercy and grace would remove this plague from the midst of this world.

Your brother in Christ Jesus always,

Brother David and Sister Jennifer
01-05-2021 02:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Possible Covid-19 exposure

Oh my Lord please protect brother David and his wife from that Covid 19. May it only be a bad cold or the regular flu, but Lord have them go be tested to be on the safe side before it's too late. Give them both a complete healing in the mighty and loving name of Jesus I pray, amen.
01-05-2021 10:47 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
ShawnBlue Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Lord, I pray in agreement... Please keep brother David and his wife Jennifer safe from this virus... Heal them both and let theses symptoms pass without any problems I pray in your name Jesus. Amen
01-05-2021 11:36 AM
Brother_David Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

God bless you all for your faithful and loving prayers. My wife's test came back positive this morning. Please continue to keep my wife and myself in your prayers my dear faith family. God bless and may He keep you all safe and sound my dear ones.

Your brother and sister in Christ Jesus,

Brother David and Sister Jennifer
01-06-2021 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Lord be with Jennifer and Brother David, help them overcome this virus as you make them healthy again and keep them safe. I pray this in the merciful and loving name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
01-06-2021 08:18 PM
LastAcorn99 Offline
Registered

I can understand your concern, David. Know that I'll be praying for you and Jennifer, asking the Lord to touch you both with His healing hand and surround you with His peace. Take care, and keep us posted, okay?
01-07-2021 10:27 PM
Brother_David Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Thank you and Lord bless you all for your loving and faithful prayers. Sister Jennifer is still a good bit weak and rundown, with some congestion and shortness of breath. She is also running some fever as well. I'm still a little tired but on a whole feeling a good bit better. Please continue to keep us in your prayers my dear faith family, especially my dear wife.

Your brother in Christ Jesus always,

Brother David
01-09-2021 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Thank you for the updates Brother David, I was thinking of you both this morning. I lifted up another prayer for you and Jennifer's healing, and for God's protection over both of you and your family. Our God is a mighty God and he will see you through it all, may his perfect will be upon you and your family.
Lord hear our prayers for Sister Jennifer and Brother David's healing, send them good health from above soon. May they come back to let us hear the good news of both their healing, and your protection too for their whole family. I pray in the merciful and loving name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Savior, and Healer, and I thank you in advance. Amen!
01-09-2021 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Lord please keep brother David and his wife Jennifer safe, heal her from that covid and make her strong again, and may he not get it. May we hear from him soon with good news. I pray in Jesus mighty name, amen.
01-13-2021 10:27 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.