Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

I prayed for my own death
Unregistered

I prayed for my own death

Thank you for cooking on this, like my title of this said I've prayed for my own death. I've been struggling with depression for a long long time and I've been alone for a really long time as well I have some co-workers that are some friends but I don't have real friends that I can actually talk to, the last time I went out with a woman was about 15 years ago. My family is somewhat close to me but i live alone. The past few years I've been struggling of what my purpose is, I pray and I pray and I pray and it just seems not to go anywhere and I was at the bottom of my rope so I prayed one last time for my own death, now I know this is not okay but I was at the bottom of my rope I've sent ask God for forgiveness and I've reached out until my family and some friends they told me they will pray for me as well I just wanted to vent and get this off of my chest because I still think about myself and whether or not it's a good idea to die so just keep praying for me thank you
12-21-2020 04:07 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: I prayed for my own death

Lord help this man open up to your love so he can have your peace in his life. Let him realize that when we open our heart to you, you come and help us and transform our life, but we have to give our self completely to you and love you with all our might. Things will not change over night but little by little one day we realize how different we feel and see this world. How calm we are and strong we feel even in the middle of the storms which comes our way, because we have faith in you and trust you completely. So Lord help this man to give his all to you and help him to have a better life in you. I pray in the merciful and mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen!
12-21-2020 07:57 PM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor for this family. In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Psalm 118:25 and abundantly life for this family. In Jesus Name I pray what is impossible with people is possible with God for this family.
In Jesus Name I pray 1 John 3:8 b) for this family. In Jesus Name I pray "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" for this family.
Thank You Lord because there is nothing too hard for God. Jeremiah 32:17, Luke 1:37, Luke 18:27.

In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalm 1:3 and Psalm 4:7-8 and Psalm 5:12 and Psalm 16:7-8 and Psalm 18:29 and Psalm 18:39 and Psalm 20:4 and Psalm 23 and Psalm 33:9 and Psalm 35:1 and Psalm 54:4 and Psalm 71:1-3 and Psalm 71:21 and Psalm 84:11 and Psalm 91 and Psalm 103:3 and Psalm 107:20 and Psalm 118:17 and Psalm 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and for 7 times restoration for this family.
Thank You Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
12-22-2020 03:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Life here on earth can at times be difficult. We are in a battle. But persevere. My mother had very deep depression but over time it did pass at least to a point where it's manageable. I struggle with anxiety . It's a difficult road but I know for sure you have a purpose and God will work all together for good for those who love Him. Romans 8:28 Even if you can't feel it.
It is a battle but give it to God- The battle belongs to The Lord. Lord do not let go of this guest that You love deeply.
You are rich in mercy. Jesus loves you still
12-22-2020 01:46 PM
ShawnBlue Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Lord, please be with this one and lift this depression from them... Bless their life with hope and joy I pray in your name Jesus. Amen
12-22-2020 06:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.