Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

I am scared
Unregistered

I am scared

Thank you for clicking on this prayer request, as the title says I am scared. I've been dealing with depression for many years now and some anxiety, I asked the doctor for some new medicine which they prescribe mean however I had a terrible reaction to it that cause me to have some severe side effects. I got some shakes and I was cold and clammy and I threw up and I lost about 20 lbs in 2 weeks. At first I didn't know it was the medicine that was making me sick but I soon found out it was the doctor took me off of the antidepressant I told me there is some lingering effects. During this time I started a brand new job and I of course I had to take time off because I was really really sick now I'm afraid that I may lose my job and I was furloughed for many months list of the first job that I've had since March. I've been praying each and every day that my shakes would stop and my sickness would go away can you please pray for me that my depression would go away am I excited would go away. My work what understand and I would be better I've been trying to be a better Christian and praying to God each and every day this is a major setback for me as I'm very scared and alone. I truly do not have any friends to call upon I do have some family that came to my side during this time which was good because I was a little suicidal which is not good. My moods can go up and down because of the medicine still inside of me and I'm worried that there might be long-lasting effects because of this. I'm asking for prayer for help not only for the medicine for my spiritual side as well please brothers and sisters I am asking you to pray for me. My name is Jordan I am a male 37 years old and I thank you
12-21-2020 02:55 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: I am scared

Lord heal Jordan completely so he won't need any medication at all, also help him be able to go back to work. Take away all depression from his life and fill him with your joy, and peace. Give him strength the he needs to go on. I pray in your mighty and loving name Jesus, Amen!
12-21-2020 08:04 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor for Jordan. In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Psalm 118:25 and abundantly life for Jordan. In Jesus Name I pray what is impossible with people is possible with God for Jordan.
In Jesus Name I pray 1 John 3:8 b) for Jordan. In Jesus Name I pray "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" for Jordan.
Thank You Lord because there is nothing too hard for God. Jeremiah 32:17, Luke 1:37, Luke 18:27.

In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalm 1:3 and Psalm 4:7-8 and Psalm 5:12 and Psalm 16:7-8 and Psalm 18:29 and Psalm 18:39 and Psalm 20:4 and Psalm 23 and Psalm 33:9 and Psalm 35:1 and Psalm 54:4 and Psalm 71:1-3 and Psalm 71:21 and Psalm 84:11 and Psalm 91 and Psalm 103:3 and Psalm 107:20 and Psalm 118:17 and Psalm 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and for 7 times restoration for Jordan.
Thank You Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
12-22-2020 03:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
ShawnBlue Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Lord, please be with Jordan and heal him from these side effects... Lift this depression from him and fill his life with hope and joy I pray in your holy name Jesus. Amen
12-22-2020 06:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.