Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Prayer for selling our house
guest3287882
Unregistered

Prayer for selling our house

Please pray that Jesus helps us sell our house. We have actually tried to sell the house 2 times, and both times it "fell through". The buyers did not want to buy it, because it had issues that came up in inspections as an older home. We are now fixing those issues. Please pray that God will bring the perfect buyer or family for us. And that we close on our house in November or December. Pray as well, we can do the painting work next week, prior to the colder winter climate that needs to get done. Pray for God's will and help. Please pray also for my businesses that God will bless and prosper them more then I expected this year and moving forward in Jesus name. Amen.
10-30-2020 06:49 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Prayer for selling our house

Lord help this person be able to sell their home by sending them the right buyer, and helping them finish the work needed on the house before it becomes colder. Prosper also their business as you keep giving them the wisdom necessary to bring in more business their way. I pray in Jesus might name, amen.
10-30-2020 09:58 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Brother_David Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

RE: Prayer for selling our house

Heavenly Father we ask for Your favor upon this family who is trying to sell their home Lord. We pray that they might be able to sell their home Father with minimal stress and delay and be able to get a good fair market price for it.

I pray this in the mighty name of Jesus,

Amen
10-31-2020 03:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.