Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Psoriasis and Bad Allergies
Brother_David Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Psoriasis and Bad Allergies

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ please remember me in your kind and faithful prayers my friends. Please pray that the Lord would touch my psoriasis and heal the painful outbreak on my hand, fingers and wrist. Please pray also that the Lord would ease my bad allergies which have been very unpleasant this year. Thank you and God bless you all so very much for your loving and wonderful prayers for me and all the other brothers and sisters here. May the Lord bless you all so much for your faithful prayers.

Your brother in Christ Jesus forever,

Brother David
10-12-2020 10:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
admin Offline
Administrator
Administrators

RE: Psoriasis and Bad Allergies

Will do brother David.

[Image: cross.png] "The Bible is a compass, pointing you in the right direction."
10-13-2020 05:43 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Brother_David Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Thank you for your kind and faithful prayers my brother. Lord Bless you so much my friend.

Your brother in Christ always,

Brother David
10-13-2020 09:44 PM
GodMyPraise Offline
Registered

(10-12-2020 10:14 PM)Brother_David Wrote:  Dear brothers and sisters in Christ please remember me in your kind and faithful prayers my friends. Please pray that the Lord would touch my psoriasis and heal the painful outbreak on my hand, fingers and wrist. Please pray also that the Lord would ease my bad allergies which have been very unpleasant this year. Thank you and God bless you all so very much for your loving and wonderful prayers for me and all the other brothers and sisters here. May the Lord bless you all so much for your faithful prayers.

Your brother in Christ Jesus forever,

Brother David

Dear Heavenly Father, Please, In the anointed name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth,

and in the Power invested in the BLOOD of JESUS CHRIST, I decree healing to this

Brother David after the order of Matthew 8:17 in Jesus Christ Name. As you

Shout a big Amen. Receive your healing and be Restore Now
10-14-2020 01:54 AM
Brother_David Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Thank you for your kind and loving prayers my dear family in Christ. I've had some very bad days with severe allergies and my psoriasis is really inflamed on my hand and wrist. Please continue to keep me in your dear prayers, they help and bless me more than you will ever know. God bless and keep you all my dear family in Christ Jesus.

Your brother in Christ Jesus always,

Brother David
10-17-2020 12:54 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.