Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Respiratory healing
Unregistered

Respiratory healing

Need much healing prayers saints that this smoke in air subside and I’m healed and can breathe well again, it’s very difficult with asthma bronchitis and allergies also flare ups with injuries and much pain underfoot. Please Lord we need miracles
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2020 05:41 PM by admin.)
09-12-2020 02:31 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Bcshelvsme
Unregistered

RE: Respiratory healing

Lord give this child of yours the healing they need from head to toes. Bring help to those fighting the fires so they to be able to quench the fires and protect them from anymore harm. Bring comfort to the families who lost loved ones in those fires, also heal the injured ones soon. Send the rains needed so much in those areas, and clear the smoke so the air will be cleansed. I pray in our mighty and merciful name of Jesus Christ. Amen! Warrior
09-12-2020 07:03 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Brother_David Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

RE: Respiratory healing

Heavenly Father touch this dear one and all the others in the path of the wildfires and ease their breathing issues. Rebuke the fires Lord and bring them under Your control to extinguish them so that clean and pure air would bless the breathing of all. Lord as even the wind and the seas are under Your command, bring these fires under Your dominion so tat their destructive powers would be no more.

I pray this in the mighty and precious name of Jesus,

Amen
09-13-2020 03:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.