Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Please heal my dear mom
Unregistered

Please heal my dear mom

In the name of Jesus please perform a miracle for my mom by permanently healing  her of her rare and incurable autoimmune disease which is giving her severe pain and which could turn to cancer.  Please keep her whole body cancer free always and keep her healthy always by a miracle. Protect her health of her whole body. Please make her doc figure out how to heal her asap and make whatever  the medicine is work well and always work. 
08-17-2020 09:54 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: Please heal my dear mom

Lord in Jesus Name I pray for total supernatural deliverance and healing for this family.
In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor for this family. In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Psalm 118:25 and abundantly life for this family. In Jesus Name I pray what is impossible with people is possible with God for this family.
In Jesus Name I pray 1 John 3:8 b) for this family. In Jesus Name I pray "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" for this family. In Jesus Name I pray Zechariah 4:7 against any mountain which is against this family.

In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Genesis 1:28 and Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalms 1:3 and Psalms 4:7-8 and Psalms 5:12 and Psalms 16:7-8 and Psalms 18:29 and Psalms 18:39 and Psalms 20:4 and Psalms 23 and Psalms 33:9 and Psalms 35:1 and Psalms 54:4 and Psalms 71:1-3 and Psalms 71:21 and Psalms 84:11 and Psalms 91 and Psalms 103:3 and Psalms 107:20 and Psalms 118:17 and Psalms 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and John 16:24 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and 7 times restoration for this family.
Thank You Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
08-17-2020 11:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
bcshelvsme
Unregistered

Lord heal this mother from whatever is attacking her autoimmune system, and give her a chance for a healthy and strong life free from pain. Give their child your peace and the strength to know you have heard their prayer and will heal their mother soon. May it all be done for your Glory and Honor in the merciful and loving name of Jesus Christ we pray. Amen! Warrior
08-18-2020 06:42 AM
Brother_David Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Heavenly Father touch this dear mom and protect and heal her body from the autoimmune condition she is struggling with. Lord free her from the pain and discomfort she is having with it and restore and renew her to full and complete health according to 'your good and perfect will Father.

I pray this in the mighty name of Jesus,

Amen
08-18-2020 07:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Jesus I too come in agreement with this pray in your precious name I pray, amen.
08-19-2020 08:57 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.