Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Faulty product
Unregistered

Faulty product

Bought a faulty product and it caused my car charger to disable now I can't even charge my phone and store mng giving a hard time on this simple issue that could only be a fuse, (praying that thats all it is) and also praying for qualifying on a home soon as can't take these attacks and injustices done to us at present location. Safety for us and close ones on a trip soon.Bless
08-17-2020 08:01 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
bcshelvsme
Unregistered

RE: Faulty product

Lord have your perfect will be done in this person's life and their situations. Give them the peace and strength they need, and the calm to deal with whatever comes their way. Help them to gain wisdom with each obstacles they face in life. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen! Warrior
08-18-2020 06:31 AM
Unregistered

Jesus I too come in agreement with this pray in your precious name I pray, amen.
08-19-2020 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Pour the peace that surpasses all understanding onto this person and loved ones. May all go well and may You Lord be glorified.
08-20-2020 06:30 PM
Brother_David Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Heavenly Father touch this dear one and help to resolve the issue with their vehicle. Grant them Your perfect peace to deal with such situations as this in life and help them to draw upon Your grace for all such situations Lord.

I pray this in Jesus mighty name,

Amen
08-20-2020 08:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.