Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

A Healing Prayer
bcshelvsme
Unregistered

A Healing Prayer

Lord I have not used my username in years even though I come here everyday to pray for others, but today I feel the need to come back with my username from now on. Today I want to pray for others who are in need of healing as well as for myself. I know you are still performing miracles among us, therefore, I have faith you will hear this prayer for all of us in need of healing.
Lord you want to heal those who are sick and hurting today. Healing was purchased in the atonement and is available, just as salvation is available. Your Word says in Exodus 15:26b KJV “I am the Lord that healeth thee.” We know today that Your will is to heal, so we pray with confidence. Lord, we pray for those today who are fighting cancer, diabetes, heart disease, covid 19 - and any other disease or sickness. We command these sicknesses to be cursed at the root in the name of Jesus. We pray for the healing balm of Gilead to flow in these diseased bodies. Where there is weakness, let strength arise. We call out to these dead bones and command them to live again. Everything that is not functioning properly, we say, “Be healed.” Lord, may we stand firm on your Word, because it is the Truth. We know that the Truth will set us free. Thank you for what you are doing in the spiritual realm for us. We honor you for the victory that is coming in the lives of those who are reading this prayer. Father we pray in the most powerful name of our Lord Jesus Christ and we thank you in advance. Amen! Warrior
08-10-2020 07:42 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: A Healing Prayer

Lord I agree with this prayer please heal me in Jesus name amen.
08-10-2020 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Praying uteral issues is healed and No surgery Lord and anywhere throughout my body and Miracle Victory Justice Prevail Restore us IJN Amen
08-10-2020 09:19 PM
ShawnBlue Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Lord, I pray in agreement that you would heal all of us from our sicknesses and set us free from our suffering and pain... In your name Jesus. Amen
08-11-2020 06:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Lord I'm praying for healing for myself from my head to the tips of my toes, and deliver me from diabetes, and bad cholesterol. Take away all the pain I am suffering throughout my body, also give me the strength I have lost back.
Isaiah 53:5
But he was pierced for our rebellion, crushed for our sins. He was beaten so we could be whole. He was whipped so we could be healed.
Lord I am standing on your promises to us. In Jesus name I know we can be healed. Amen!
08-11-2020 07:14 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.