Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Spiritual, various
Unregistered

Spiritual, various

Please pray for God to pour the anointing on me, to comfort me, bless me with peace, joy etc and surround+fill me with more of His Presence. Pray for Him to fill my apartment with angels and heavenly beings that are powerful. Pray for my total protection from evil, harm and temptation. For a total healing and blessed finances. God bless!!!
08-08-2020 09:55 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Spiritual, various

Pray Psalm 91 which is a strong prayer for protection and God's peace to come into your live.
Lord show this person how they can get closer to you by getting more into your word and prayer, the Psalms is a good place to start when they can't pray for them self. I pray in Jesus name amen.
08-08-2020 07:38 PM
Unregistered

RE: Spiritual, various

Lord hear the prayer request of this person and grant them all the protection they need and bless them more than they ever expected to be blessed by you. Protect them and their residence, also help them be strong against all temptations coming their way. May they make you their all in their life. In the mighty name of Jesus I pray. Amen!
08-10-2020 05:48 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.