Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Healing Comes Through Obedience To God
Unregistered

Healing Comes Through Obedience To God

We know from Joel 2:25 “And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.” God can restore what is broken and change it into something amazing. In 2 Chronicles 7:14 it tells us: if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. All we need is to repent and have faith in God. Agree with me in this prayer for our nation.
Heavenly Father, today I pray for our nation. I ask that You would give our President wisdom beyond his own understanding and the courage to choose the right path no matter how narrow the gate. I pray for all in authority over us that You would give them the grace and strength to stand against the temptation to use power as a weapon but rather to carry it reverently as one would a child. I pray for the spiritual leaders of our country that they would hear Your voice and know your heart. I pray that they would lead from their knees and by that simple grace bring each one of us to our knees before Your throne. Lord, we ask that You pour out Your Spirit on this nation to help each of us discern good from evil, not as the eyes of man but through spiritual eyes. Lord, we ask that You humble our hearts so that we will be a nation filled with gratitude and thankfulness. Have mercy and heal our nation Lord, In Jesus name, Amen.
08-03-2020 09:25 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Healing Comes Through Obedience To God

Jesus I come in agreement with this prayer request. Let those who have ears hear and come to repentance, also safe this country from our enemies and from that deadly virus. In you precious name, amen.
08-03-2020 06:39 PM
Unregistered

RE: Healing Comes Through Obedience To God

Amen, and Amen! I agree with this prayer request Lord, in you mighty name hear us Jesus.
08-04-2020 09:06 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.