Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Call into existance Marriage Restoration Breakthrough
not giving up
Unregistered

Call into existance Marriage Restoration Breakthrough

Please come in agreement for continued breakthrough in my marriage restoration. Help me stand to totally breakdown the walls around my husband and for him to return home. Pray for him to see in me a new light and believe that he loves me like Christ loves the church.I can see the light beginning to shine in him again. please stand with me to break every curse demonic attack against my husband and marriage in Jesus name. Pray he pays attention to gods voice. Thanks so much. May the lord meet all your needs according to his riches and glory.
04-27-2014 09:36 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
eugene Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: Call into existance Marriage Restoration Breakthrough

our Fatherm please fill our hears with fresh joy and love. Maje us loving, compassisonate and ready to forgive. You are our dtrength and our song, and you are our salvation. You are the Source of it all & we pray through our tough times You will release in us the aspect of Your character we most need for the circumstances ahead: courage, patience, endurance, discernment, endurance, discernment, wisdom, tenacity & hope. We pray to be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in Your's work knowing that our labor will not be in vain.
04-28-2014 01:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Prayer For A Healed Marriage
I have put Husband or Him in the prayer. Replace it with Wife or her if need be.

Lord, deliver my wife from the power of darkness, and cause her to put on the armor of light. Help her in her daily walk to put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and Cause her to turn her eyes away from worthless things...to come to her senses, and escape the snare of the devil. Deliver her from immorality, strife, and envy, and draw her close to You, Father, with a true and contrite heart. Create in her a hunger and thirst for You and Your righteousness, and revive her in Your ways. I ask that You and fill her with the knowledge of Your will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; that she might have a walk worthy of You, Lord, fully pleasing You, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of You, strengthened with all might, according to Your glorious power.

Bring her into the calling that You have predestined for her; help her to serve You with a loyal heart and with a willing mind, and instruct her in the way she should go. Let her a be doer of the Word and not a hearer only, meditating in Your Word day and night. Establish her heart, so she will never be shaken, and show her a way of escape with every temptation. Let her owe no man anything except her love. A love that is in deed and truth, not just in word and speech. Let her be a volunteer serving You in the time of Your power. Seeking first Your kingdom so that he will reap abundant blessings.

I pray that she will honor You with her possessions and with the first fruits of her increase; Praising the Lord with her whole heart in the assembly of the upright and in the congregation, walking humbly with You Lord, being determined to act justly, loving mercy and righteousness, being gracious and full of compassion.
"I cast down Father, Lisa’s unholy and unprofitable imaginations of distrust. I have captured those rebellious thoughts and give them to You, so you can teach her to obey." By praying this, those evil reasonings are destroyed. These imaginations of the natural mind exalt themselves against the true word of God. Destroy the stronghold. Bring your spouse’s entire being into subjection to the will of God.

Always remember this: Satan is afraid of God, he knows his time is drawing near. He knows where he is going and he wants to take you with. Don't let him deceive you. If you want your marriage restored, then you will have to pray for your husband or wife, the same way you would pray for your own needs. It's as simple as that, and you must trust that God knows what He is doing.
Praise God, Glorify His name continually, giving thanks for restoring your marriage and bring it back more exceeding and abundantly above and beyond all that you have asked, thought or imagined. Where there seems to be no way, God will make a way. That is the shield of faith you will need so that your marriage is not destroyed and given over to the enemy.

Father I ask that you will restore my marriage and the marriage of all others in request and need. Restore the love for our spouses that have lost it, have a desire to move on, and think seperation or divorce are the answers. We need you Father to block, bind, and rebuke the attacks Satan is trying or has formed against our Marriages. No weapon formed against my marriage shall prosper. I pray that you will open your ears unto our cries and save all marriages in need right now Father. I pray for strength and comfort for those of us in need, and that you will unharden the hearts of our spouses that can't find forgiveness or compassion in them. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
04-28-2014 06:21 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Lord in Jesus Name I pray for total supernatural deliverance over this family.
In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Psalms 118:25 and abundantly life over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare what is impossible with people is possible with God over this family.
In Jesus Name I decree and declare 1 John 3:8 b) over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Zechariah 4:7 against any mountain which is against this family.

Lord's children are called kings first in Revelation 1:6 KJV. Is important to use authority and office of the king in spiritual realm. Also according with Exodus 20:5 is important to be free from any legal right from any unclean spirit.

In Jesus Name I decree and declare Genesis 1:28 and Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalms 1:3 and Psalms 4:7-8 and Psalms 5:12 and Psalms 16:7-8 and Psalms 18:29 and Psalms 18:39 and Psalms 20:4 and Psalms 23 and Psalms 33:9 and Psalms 35:1 and Psalms 54:4 and Psalms 71:1-3 and Psalms 71:21 and Psalms 84:11 and Psalms 91 and Psalms 103:3 and Psalms 107:20 and Psalms 118:17 and Psalms 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and John 16:24 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and 7 times restoration and according with Lord's will over this family.
Thank You Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
08-07-2020 01:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.