Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

All alone sad
Unregistered

All alone sad

All alone and sad feeling suicidal and down pray for me I need prayers so bad
07-25-2020 01:49 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: All alone sad

Lord uplift this person out of their loneliness by giving them your peace, joy, hope, and the strength to keep on going. I know you can give them a better future as you did to me when I was in a situation like that. I pray in the loving and merciful name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
07-26-2020 06:35 AM
Unregistered

Loving Father, heal the wounds of this person fully.
Lift the the depression and send comfort through Jesus
Ease this loneliness. Send brothers and sisters for support.
Let this person know that these feelings are temporary. Many of us go through them but come out the other side
Your grace is uplifting
07-26-2020 01:46 PM
ShawnBlue Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Lord, please lift this one up out of this sadness and give them a word of hope that everything will be okay... In your name Jesus. Amen
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2020 06:47 AM by ShawnBlue.)
07-27-2020 06:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Lord I know how it is to feel that way, but I'm grateful you came and brought me out of that place in my life. Please do the same for this child of yours, bring them up to the light, and into a life full of love, friendships, and healing, plus supply for all their needs. May they be able to be so full of your joy that they can't contain them self but tell everyone of your love for us, and give their testimony for others to know how much you love us. I pray in the loving name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. Amen!
07-27-2020 08:12 AM
Unregistered

Lord let this person's cup overflow with joy, blessings, and love from above as you make them happier than they ever were in their life. I pray in Jesus' merciful name amen.
07-28-2020 07:11 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.