Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Urgent prayers please
Unregistered

Urgent prayers please

Please pray for me I can’t get through another day I’m so tired of living
07-27-2020 01:31 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Urgent prayers please

Lord help this person in whatever difficulty, or loss they are going through as you give them your peace and the strength to see them through it. Help them to take one day at a time without giving up. Give them a reason for living and send joy into their life. I pray in Jesus' mighty name amen.
07-27-2020 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Don't give up there is always a rainbow after the storms. When it seems the darkest it is when we have to cling to Jesus even more, for he is the only one who will bring us out of it all victorious in Jesus Christ. You will be stronger
after this believe me, remember gold is refined by fire, but when the processes is finished how beautiful and shiny it is. You will be that way if you don't give up.
Lord have your perfect will be done in this person's life and their situation, as you carry them if necessary till all their problems, heartaches, and illnesses be over and they can smile knowing you where there with them all the time giving them your peace and strength. May they feel your love for them so strong like no other love they ever felt in their life. I pray in your loving and merciful name Jesus. amen.
07-28-2020 07:07 AM
ShawnBlue Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Lord, please lift this sadness from their heart and give them hope and a purpose for living I pray in your name Jesus. Amen
07-28-2020 07:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.