Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Prayer to Cancel Delay in Marriage
Wohmyy Offline
Registered

Prayer to Cancel Delay in Marriage

Good morning Sir,
My name is Mercy and I am 36years old and no responsible man has ever proposed marriage to me before. I have had series of several dreams that are tending to all your dreams on Marrital delay. Please Sir let me list them out
1. I had a dream that I was getting married but ever time my dad was supposed to walk me down the aisle, one leg of my shoe will go missing and when I find the shoe, I will not see my dad but a man who was trying to walk me down the aisle and I was seriously rejecting the man in the dream. This incident happened twice in that same dream and den I woke up.

2. I have had this particular dream twice in to different occasions. There is usually this big open field that I would have to go Into through a gate. In the dream, there is always this woman standing in a corner who would stop me and start asking me very irrelevant questions in a bit to stop me from going further u till I wake up. The second time I had the dream, as she stopped me and was asking me those irrelevant questions, an elder woman who was smiling said to her to allow me go and stop delaying me but I woke up after that statement was made.

3. Sir at different occasions 3 of my friends have dream that I was getting married but my wedding dress looked funny, torn, dirty, not what I would normally wear, even transparent and people laughing at me. All of them said my makeup looked bad. So recently my sister also dream that I was getting married but my makeup looked terrible and she made is the fourth person to dream about my dress and makeup looking horrible.

Please Sir, through the Holyspirit , join me as I fight this battle. I want to settle down, I want to get married to the choice of God for my life. To that man who would put God first even before me. Please help me Sir.
Thank you and God bless you,Amen.
07-14-2020 05:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Prayer to Cancel Delay in Marriage

Sometimes God talks to us by dreams, do not rush into this marriage for there must be something this man may be hiding from you, or God is letting you know he is not the right man for you.
Lord guide this woman to make the right decision when it comes to this marriage, even if she needs to wait a little longer for the right man to come into her life. Give her wisdom when it comes to men, may she not rush into a marriage just for the sake of being married. Fill her with your peace and the strength to wait longer as she lets
you guide her steps closer to you. I pray in the loving name of Jesus Christ, amen.
07-14-2020 07:02 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Father in heaven guide this woman in this decision, stop her from rushing into something that may bring into her life much sorrow or shame. Let her see true happiness is allowing you to guide her into a better life, not in another person or in marriage. In Jesus' name I pray amen.
07-16-2020 08:34 AM
Wohmyy Offline
Registered

(07-14-2020 07:02 PM)Guest Wrote:  Sometimes God talks to us by dreams, do not rush into this marriage for there must be something this man may be hiding from you, or God is letting you know he is not the right man for you.
Lord guide this woman to make the right decision when it comes to this marriage, even if she needs to wait a little longer for the right man to come into her life. Give her wisdom when it comes to men, may she not rush into a marriage just for the sake of being married. Fill her with your peace and the strength to wait longer as she lets
you guide her steps closer to you. I pray in the loving name of Jesus Christ, amen.

(07-14-2020 07:02 PM)Guest Wrote:  Sometimes God talks to us by dreams, do not rush into this marriage for there must be something this man may be hiding from you, or God is letting you know he is not the right man for you.

Amen..... I believe God totally
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2020 09:50 AM by Wohmyy.)
07-16-2020 09:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Lord have your perfect will be done in this situation and in this woman's life as you give her your peace and the strength to see her to make the right decision. I pray in the precious name of Jesus, amen.
07-16-2020 06:30 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.