Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Encouragement for my kids
Unregistered

Encouragement for my kids

Jesus please give encouragement for both of my kids and they love each other’s. dispel my son from electronics games addiction too much, lazy studying, stubborn and lack of confidence.

Jesus my cousin from overseas needs to know god and salvation. Remove all her bad heart and mind. Dispel her from jealousy, greedy, take advantages, lies, curse others, negative talks over people futures, wants others kids suffering and have problems. Jesus l give her life into yours hands. Lord please make her to regret and knelt down with you lord. Send an angel to protect your children lord. Set our family free from her spirits or curses and scaring your children off. Don’t let her to laugh, win and tease your children, lord.
07-09-2020 03:35 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Encouragement for my kids

Psalm 112:7
He shall not be afraid of evil tidings, his heart is fixed, trusting in the Lord.
Get into the word of God and He will fix your heart, and in His timing answer your prayer requests according to His will in heaven not ours. Make Him first in your heart and lean not to your own understanding.
Lord let this person see the only way they can fight evil is with your help, and putting their trust in you. I pray in Jesus name amen.
07-09-2020 06:25 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.