Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Most Loving and Merciful Lord
Unregistered

Most Loving and Merciful Lord

I thank you today Lord for giving us this day and keeping us safe. May we be full of good health and may all our needs be net today as you continue to watch over my loved ones, relatives, friends, neighbors, Leaders of our Government, community, those in the medical field out there, and myself. Continue to give us the strength we need and your peace to see us through this and come out stronger than ever. I pray in the name of your merciful son Jesus Christ amen.
03-31-2020 06:40 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Most Loving and Merciful Lord

Lord also be with the sick, give them your peace, have them recover soon. Give comfort and strength to the families of the sick also of those who have passed away from this virus. May we all never forget you are right there with us all the way. We may not know why this has happened to so many, but someday we will understand. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Savior, Healer and Provider. Amen!
03-31-2020 08:32 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.