Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Deliverance Prayer Request
ricky100 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Deliverance Prayer Request

Please pray for me that I can get into school and receive Financial aid-asap at colleges, universities, or training school programs. Please pray for me that I am safe and in good health. Tyj. *Please pray for me that my student Plus Loan is approved as soon as possible. Please pray for me, that I am healing, healthy, able to live my life and take care of myself, with goodworks, prosperity, employment and protection, until 2057.I pray for this, and I ask this from God for my human existence here on earth(alive and living), in Jesus Name. Amen. TYJ *Please pray for me that my DSS benefits are given and housing provided .Please pray for me that my school financial aid is processed as soon as possible. tyj *Please pray for me, that my relocation to California goes smoothly, and that I am able to find the right apartment, and the right job, and to maintain good health, goodworks, and good livelihood. Please pray for Me that I can get my job at Los Angeles Unified School District back. Pray for me that all spiritual attacks on my life, my mind, my body ,my soul, and my spirit, are Stopped.Please pray for me that I can keep my current residence until I can get on my feet. Love, Ricky100"
BlessBlessBlessBlessBlessBlessBlessAmenAmenJesus-sign
12-30-2019 10:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.