Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Family
Unregistered

Family

Jesus please close all my husband chatting and dating doors. Make all his girlfriends nearby and overseas that all will leave him alone. Dispel him from temptation, images, hot temper and road raging.

Jesus please make my property manager will pay rent to me fully or else cannot pay mortgage this month. Bless my tenant will pay rent on time.

Bless our family with luck about money, winning a prize of lotto and prosperity.

My friends j&m, l&t and j&s are needed to know god and salvation. Cleanse their hearts and mind. Dispel them from jealousy, comparing, greedy, take advantages others and gossiping others. Help them to open their eyes to see about greedy.
05-14-2019 03:07 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
sharon19 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: Family

Father God,

I release your resurrection power to touch this woman's husband, and free him from every evil thing. Lord bless him to love his wife alone with your love.

Poverty is not in your will O Lord, bless this woman financially in every area of her life, i decree and declare prosperity in her life right now.

Also, bless and protect her and her family/friends.

Thank you Jesus. Amen

1 Peter 5:7
Casting all your anxieties on him(Jesus), because he cares for youSmile Smile
05-15-2019 11:21 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: Family

Thank You Jesus for coming that we can have abundantly life. What is impossible with us is possible with God. Thank You Lord for sharon19 and for all Your children which post here.

Lord's children are called kings first in Revelation 1:6 KJV. Is important to use authority and office of the king in spiritual realm. Also according with Exodus 20:5 is important to be free from any legal right from any unclean spirit.
In Jesus Name i decree and declare Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and Psalms 1:3 and Psalms 5:12 and Psalms 18:29 and Psalms 18:39 and Psalms 23 and Psalms 91 and Psalms 103:3 and Psalms 107:20 and Psalms 118:17 and Psalms 121:2 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Isaiah 54:17 and Ephesians 3:20 and Romans 8:37 and Philippians 4:13 and Luke 18:27 and Jeremiah 29:11 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and John 16:24 and according with Lord's will over this family.
Thank You Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
05-16-2019 02:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.