Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

PLEASE PRAY ABOUT THE MIRACULOUS APPEARANCE OF FINANCE IN OUR FAMILY
Please pray.
Unregistered

PLEASE PRAY ABOUT THE MIRACULOUS APPEARANCE OF FINANCE IN OUR FAMILY

PLEASE pray for MIRACLES of GOD in our family a WONDERFUL ADVENT FINANCE. THE MIRACULOUS MULTIPLICATION OF FINANCE.The JOY to COME So I want to go through it to feel to rejoice in this BLESSING.MAY GOD GIVE YOU ALL BLESSINGS AND JOY FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS.AMEN.
03-04-2018 02:40 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: PLEASE PRAY ABOUT THE MIRACULOUS APPEARANCE OF FINANCE IN OUR FAMILY

Always remember God is not a Santa Clause, He will help you gain worth in this life by doing your part in getting an education, and by working hard, also by saving your money for a more comfortable future. The joy comes in hard work, and loving thy God more than anything else in this world.
Lord touch this person's heart as you let them see that true joy and peace comes from serving you. Not by you sending them a miracle by sending them lots of money. I pray in Jesus name amen.

Proverbs 13:4 The soul of the sluggard craves and gets nothing, while the soul of the diligent is richly supplied.

Proverbs 6:6-8 Go to the ant, O sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise. Without having any chief, officer, or ruler, she prepares her bread in summer and gathers her food in harvest.

Proverbs 12:24 The hand of the diligent will rule, while the slothful will be put to forced labor.

Proverbs 14:23 In all toil there is profit, but mere talk tends only to poverty.

1 Timothy 5:8 But if anyone does not provide for his relatives and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.
03-05-2018 12:37 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: PLEASE PRAY ABOUT THE MIRACULOUS APPEARANCE OF FINANCE IN OUR FAMILY

In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Psalms 118:25 and abundantly life over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare what is impossible with people is possible with God over this family.
In Jesus Name I decree and declare 1 John 3:8 b) over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Zechariah 4:7 agaisnt any mountain which is agaisnt this family.

Lord's children are called kings first in Revelation 1:6 KJV. Is important to use authority and office of the king in spiritual realm. Also according with Exodus 20:5 is important to be free from any legal right from any unclean spirit.
In Jesus Name I decree and declare Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and Psalms 1:3 and Psalms 5:12 and Psalms 18:29 and Psalms 18:39 and Psalms 23 and Psalms 91 and Psalms 103:3 and Psalms 107:20 and Psalms 118:17 and Psalms 121:2 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Isaiah 54:17 and Ephesians 3:20 and Romans 8:37 and Philippians 4:13 and Luke 18:27 and Jeremiah 29:11 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and John 16:24 and according with Lord's will over this family.
Thank You Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
07-08-2019 11:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.