Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Lord Give Us The Strength & Healing We Need Now
Unregistered

RE: Lord Give Us The Strength & Healing We Need Now

Lord have this family soon be able to gain new strength and mount up with wings like eagles and never tired. They will be joyful and give you thanks for all the wonderful things you will do for them. Bless them Lord and give them your peace as they continue to keep their eyes on you our Lord and savior. In Jesus name we pray and give thanks in advance amen.
Isaiah 40:31
Yet those who wait for the LORD Will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary.
10-11-2016 06:46 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Yes Lord, I agree this for them and for us all...Please pray, I need to rest I have an important dr. appointment today. Praying His mighty favor,  been very Ill and feel im not being treated right. Lord bring us wisdom and direction with all the right help. Lord protect us and guide us let Your justice prevail,  we give You praise 
10-11-2016 07:30 AM
Unregistered

Lord be with this person who has a doctor appointment today, may they find peace in you. I know how they must be feeling concerning the doctors, for I also feel so many times they are not treating me right for whatever condition I have. Sometimes I feel they are playing guessing games with me while I keep getting worse. Send us a healing heavenly Father for whatever is wrong with us. I also come in agreement with the prayer request above, give them strength, to see them through it all until you bring them also help and healing from above. May your perfect will be done in all these requests in the holy name of Jesus Christ I pray, amen.
10-11-2016 08:31 AM
Unregistered

Amen! Praying for you as well, and Lord convict those there that literally and purposely don't treat us right, You fight our battles. Be blessed we're covered by His blood, please pray for me now. Praise God!
10-11-2016 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Lord I come in agreement with these prayers. Have your prefect will be done in their life's and situation. In your most holy name Jesus I pray amen.
10-12-2016 06:44 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.