Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Very Sick
Keith
Unregistered

Very Sick

Please pray that Keith will get better. He has breathing problems and hepititis B & C and now there is something wrong with him and he is swollen up like a pregnant woman. He has no insurance and the Drs just keep pushing him out the door. Please pray that he can get a doctor's help and that he may get better.
12-16-2007 02:14 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Very Sick

Keith Wrote:Please pray that Keith will get better. He has breathing problems and hepititis B & C and now there is something wrong with him and he is swollen up like a pregnant woman. He has no insurance and the Drs just keep pushing him out the door. Please pray that he can get a doctor's help and that he may get better.

From Dianne
From biblegateway.com
Psalm 9 (King James Version)
1I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works
12-16-2007 04:47 PM
Unregistered

RE: Very Sick

Guest Wrote:
Keith Wrote:Please pray that Keith will get better. He has breathing problems and hepititis B & C and now there is something wrong with him and he is swollen up like a pregnant woman. He has no insurance and the Drs just keep pushing him out the door. Please pray that he can get a doctor's help and that he may get better.

From Dianne
From biblegateway.com
Psalm 9 (King James Version)
1I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works

I got another prayer Dianne
Prayer& Spirituality
Special Prayers
[Selected Prayers][ Prayer Home][HolisticonLine Home]

Prayer For Health and Healing

Father, in the name of Jesus, we confess Your Word concerning the healing of ALL GOD'S PEOPLE IN THE EARTH, WORLD, UNIVERSE. As we do this, I believe and say that Your Word will not return to You void in ALL GOD'S PEOPLE'S behalf, but will accomplish what Your Word says it will.

Therefore, we believe in the name of Jesus that ALL GOD'S PEOPLE is healed, totally and completely, from the top of their heads to the soles of their feet, according to 1 Peter 2:24.

It is written in Your Word that Jesus Himself took our infirmities and bore our sicknesses. Therefore, with great boldness and confidence we say on the authority of the written Word that ALL GOD'S PEOPLE IN THE EARTH, WORLD, UNIVERSE is redeemed from the curse of sickness, and we refuse to tolerate it.

1 Peter, Chapter 2:24: Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

Please prayer for baby I don't know just asked to pray he has cancer and dr.s told mom he's gonna die any day when they told her that she lost hope so dr. give baby morfin and mom walks as if baby cris is already dead...Since I heard i been praying and asking the Jesus people to please pray. for mom and baby... But see Jesus does he's miracle's on people's last hope.
I had my cousin in same situation as cris and she wanted to die but was healed. let me know how my prayers help pdolmeda1[at]verizon.net I am on myspace to.
12-16-2007 05:31 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.