Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Living uprightly in my generation.
yeshuaboy Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Living uprightly in my generation.

I will give thanks to You my Adonai, for You are good, Your love endures forever. For the sum of Your words is truth, and all of Your righteous judgments are eternal. You will punish the world for its evil, the wicked for their iniquity. You will put and end to the arrogance of the haughty and will humble the pride of the ruthless. You are my hiding place and my shield, I have put my hope in Your Word. O Eternal One, You judge righteously and test the heart and mind , to You I have committed my cause. I will watch in hope for You, I will wait for the Elohim of my salvation.

Loving and merciful Father, please help me to respond to Your instruction. Encompass me to be diligent to add to my faith, virtue, knowledge, self-control, perseverance, godliness, kindness, and love. Help me to forsake what is displeasing to You. Help me to walk in the light of Your Word. Help me not to love the things of the world but do Your will. Help me to be upright in my generation. Help me to instruct others in Your ways. I pray in the name of Your Son, Yeshua, the Messiah, the Anointed One, the Way, the Truth and the Life. Amen, so be it. Halleluyah.
07-29-2015 05:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.