Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Remembering the Rock of my refuge.
yeshuaboy Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Remembering the Rock of my refuge.

El Shaddai, El Elyon Adonai, Father of my hope and freedom. I will not forget You, the Elohim of my salvation, I will remember that You are the Rock of my refuge. You Adonai are good and You longs to be gracious and rises to show compassion. For You are a Elohim of justice. Blessed are all those who wait for You. Thank You that I can joyfully come to You through Yeshua, thank You that You are the Rock of my refuge.

O Eternal One, I wait for You, Your name and Your memory are the desire of my soul, please help me to walk in the ways of Your laws. Help me to follow the One who is the way, the truth, and the life, Your Son Yeshua, the Messiah. Help me to learn to do good, seek justice, remove the oppressor, defend the weak, and plead for those in need. Help me not to forget to do good and share with others, for with such sacrifices You are well pleased.

Elohim of truth, only You worked salvation. Please save me and bless me. Be my Shepherd and carry me forever. Sustain me and bring me to victory. Help me to remove the places of idolatry from my life and let my heart to be fully committed to You all my days. Eternal One, please help me respond to Your instruction, help me to put away all bitterness, and bad temper, and slander, and evil-speaking, along with all malice. Help me to become useful and helpful and kind to others forgiving them as You in Yeshua forgave me.

Abba Father, You are the single, eternal hope of all mankind and I love, praise and honor You and ask for those blessings and growth in grace from Your hand, I ask all this for myself and for also the same for all of Your church spiritual Israel, in the name of Your Son, Yeshua, the Messiah, the Anointed One, whom glorious accomplishment assures us that He has become the Author of eternal salvation to all them that obey Him, and who is determines to make all things new. Amen, so be it. Halleluyah.
07-26-2015 07:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.