Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Becoming salt and light.
yeshuaboy Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Becoming salt and light.

Great are You O Adonai, and most worthy of praise for Your unfailing love and for that Your right hand is filled with righteousness. I will worship and bow down and kneel before You, Elohim our Maker. Great are You, Eternal One, and mighty in power, Your understanding is infinite. You are the Elohim of History who declare the end from the beginning, and from ancient times things that have not yet been done, saying that Your purpose will stand, and that You will do all Your good pleasure.

Elohim who give life to the dead and calls into being things that do not exist. Thank You that Your purpose will stand and that You speak all things into being. Blessed is the one You choose and bring near to live in Your courts. We will be satisfied with the goodness of Your house, of Your spiritual temple. Your throne, O Elohim, is forever and ever, a scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom.

Eternal One, I will listen to Your Words of truth and set my hope on You, the Living Elohim, who is the Savior of all men, especially of those who believe. Please help me fix my hope in Your character and promises and persevere under trial and realize the full assurance of hope to the end.

Elohim of truth, I thank You that You never lie or change Your mind and that Yeshua perfectly fulfilled Your timeless plan. Father Yahweh, please help me to become salt and light to those who know me, and to be wise enough to listen to counsel, take advice and accept instruction. I cry out to You, Elohim Most High, to Elohim who fulfills His purpose for me.

Abba Father, also please I ask the same prayer for all of Spiritual Israel, Your Church. I pray in the name of Your Son Yeshua, the Messiah, the Anointed One, who in His victory became the Firstborn from the dead and in whatever direction we turn, He stands out supremely and sovereignly in His Superior stability and surpassing sufficiency. Amen, so be it. Halleluyah.
07-21-2015 06:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.