Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

My damaged marriage
Bill Bateman
Unregistered

My damaged marriage

I request prayer with a penitent heart. I have failed the Lord, my wife, our marriage, and myself. I ask Jesus to forgive me, and to renew my heart.
As for the marriage, I had a stroke in July and since then have said many terrible and hurtful things to my wife. She says she forgives me, but we are now talking divorce.
I got fired from my job in October, after flying off the handle with a coworker. I am still unemployed.
The stress is killing my wife. She needs physical healing as much as I do, and it's all my fault.
I have some brain damage from the stroke, and it really doesn't seem to be healing. I recovered almost completely pretty fast and then it stopped.
I have sinned in very serious ways. I am asking the Lord to repair the damage. Thank you
12-13-2007 10:04 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.