Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

God to avenge me of my rapist & give me justice
patricelou
Unregistered

God to avenge me of my rapist & give me justice

My prayer request is that now, since the perpetrator of my crime did confess, that all the evidence concerning my case (rape kit, police report and now confession on tape and most importantly GOD?s intervening power) would be enough to convict him of the crime he committed; also the detective working on my case was giving me the impression that he didn?t believe me so I pray that he would not hinder my case and that he would see for himself that I am speaking the truth and that GOD will show the detective that HE will work things out for me regardless of his personal opinions about my case and that I will be successful & victorious in my case regardless of how this detective thinks things look in the name of JESUS and that he would collect ALL THE EVIDENCE do a THOROUGH JOB that no evidence or anything else would be jeopardized tampered with or lost or dismissed and when he brings it into the District Attorney?s Office that they would not throw it out, in the name of JESUS but take my case and go forward and find him (my perpetrator) guilty based on the evidence (and that the evidence would be more than enough to convict him) and the mercies of GOD in JESUS? name- I pray that I wouldn?t have to go through trial, but that my perpetrator would be found guilty, plead guilty, admit to what he did and sentenced accordingly without me having to be present in court (or present wherever) or do an interview with the DA?s office, in the name of JESUS. I pray that the detective on my case would follow up with me on everything that takes place from now on and that no weapons formed up against me would prosper, that every tongue that rises up in judgment against me would be condemned, that my perpetrator?s own sin (and crime) against me would surely find him out, that he would not get off the hook, that he would be punished justly for the crime he committed that justice and judgment will not be perverted in the name of JESUS, that any counsel taken against me would come to nought, any lies or other words spoken against me shall NOT STAND for GOD is with me, that GOD would avenge me since HE promised in his word: Luke 18:7-8: ?And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them? I tell you that he will avenge them speedily?? and that if the unjust judge can avenge the widow that came to him, how much more then can my great just GOD, the Greatest Judge of all, the GOD of justice avenge his own? Therefore I am totally relying on GOD to hear my cry and? to see to it that justice will be served , my perpetrator?s lies exposed and that my perpetrator would be saved and NEVER do what he did to me to another woman again; also that God will see to it that I will not be made ashamed that my enemies would not triumph over me, that he would take away the shame and reproach from me concerning this and cause me to triumph as he always does (II Cor.2:14), that through God I shall win this case in the name of JESUS, for through GOD I shall do valiantly for HE it is that shall tread down my enemies (Psalms 60:12& 108:13) and that not one thing or situation or person would incriminate me , but that GOD would work out all this together for my good in the mighty name of JESUS(ROMANS 8:28) AND that although my perpetrator might have meant this for evil, that GOD will turn this situation around for my good(Gen.50:20) AND I thank GOD that whatsoever I?m asking believing that I?ve received it I shall have as HE promised (Matthew 21:22, Mark 11:24) so in advance I?m giving GOD GREAT THANKS for doing GREAT THINGS concerning my case and for the victory in the MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS!
12-13-2007 05:28 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.