Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

My Son Brandon
treena71
Unregistered

My Son Brandon

My son is 26 years old and an alcoholic and drug user. Years ago he was part of a gang that sold drugs and he was lucky enough to get out of it. 5 years ago he went to teen challenge to straighten out his life but has fallen back into old routines and habits despite living here at home with me and my husband and other children. We have been doing everything we can to get him help. This past week has found him drinking in huge quantities and drug using again, which he has many times over the last year. He came home today to shower after being away for 5 days with no communication and now has left again and has told my brother that he feels he has no choice but to go back to the gang life selling drugs. He's even use the word suicide tonight. I'm so afraid for him and I don't know what to do. He comes from a christian background with a huge supportive family. We've done everything we can and I'm willing to do more but I have 3 other children who are 18,14 and 10 who are also going through this with me and its hurting them too and in ways I probably don't see. I'm in desperate need of prayers for him and for my family.
Please pray that god will protect my son Brandon tonight from harm and pray that he will get the help he so desperately needs. God bless you all.
09-04-2014 09:26 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: My Son Brandon

Thanks for sharing, and for others to remember in prayer, even as we struggle w/ personal concerns too. God, touch Brandon we ask, and restore in Your love.
09-05-2014 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Heaven Father you who loves us so much have mercy on this young man Brandon. Depart from him all kind of addictions, and evil influential friends. May he find his way to you and cling to you for dear life. Give him the desire, will, and strength to beat these addictions. I command all those evil forces to go back to the pit of hell where they belong and never attached themselves to Brandon again. Jesus' name amen.
09-05-2014 05:28 AM
Unregistered

God, we have young sons, although not into drugs and alcohol, are quite addicted to computer games and internet, wc i believe are as harmful. Even now, early fom school, that is what one pursues, even arguing about time use, not listening in spite of the months of reminders. Forgive our weakness too, our fears, for being afraid to face people and share about the Savior, Who alone can deliver us. We continue to come and call on You, but hear our prayer God, as we surrender our flesh and mind, in Jesus. Help us experience Your love, that we may also freely love them as You commanded us.
11-14-2014 01:19 AM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

In Jesus Name i command that all powers of darkness and curses to leave this family and their home ! Now !
I pray that Lord's will be done in their lives. Amen
Psalms 107:20 Amen

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
10-09-2016 01:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.