Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

my prayer for my husband
41dreams
Unregistered

my prayer for my husband

today lord,i come to you and ask with full faith,for a blessing in my marriage,as you know lord my husband has been gone for awhile,i love my husband with all my heart,abd pray for his salvation today,today lord i ask for many christ believers to agree with me for total healing in my marriage,i pray for are hearts not to be hardened anymore,and the lies,cheating,anger,all bondages to be broken!in the name of jesus,i pray for my husbands return,for my dear husbands spirit,heart,eyes and ears to be open to you,and to me again.lord i know you heal,and i know nothing is to big for you,lord i need you,i need you in every area of my life,today dear heavenly i place my marriage in your hands,and pray your loing will be done in my marriage,for your protection,and love,total restored marriage...thankyou lord for loving me and my husband as much as you do!im believing in your miracles and blessings in my life and my marriage today....in jesus mighty name....amem,amen!
05-18-2014 10:22 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: my prayer for my husband

"I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them; I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh. Then they will follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws." Ezekiel 11:19-20

When your spouse's heart is changed they will become obedient to the Lord's will and way in their life. Today they may be living a life of disobedience, of a sinful lifestyle, with pride, or lying, with bondages or of unfaithfulness. Their heart has become a heart of stone, with a defensive wall around it. But never forget, that your Lord God, can touch, change and remove their heart of stone into a heart of flesh.
"I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws." Ezekiel 36:25-27
Almost every marriage problem could be solved by each spouse having their heart touched by our Lord Jesus Christ. Have you allowed the Lord to touch your heart completely? If not, cry out to your Lord right now, confessing your sins, asking Him for His forgiveness. When you repent you are asking your Lord to touch and change your heart and life completely. You will become a new creature in Christ. (2 Corinthians 5:17-18) Allow the Lord to touch and change your heart first and then continue to pray for your spouse's heart to be touched and changed. Your spouse will then want to follow our Lord's commands and laws.
Right now, cry out to your Lord Jesus Christ for His divine intervention in your life:
"Lord, forgive me of all my sins. I ask that Jesus Christ come into my heart and change me completely. Renew my mind to be like You. Lord, forgive me for my part of our marriage problems. Lord, please go to my spouse and take their heart of stone and turn it to a heart of flesh. Lord, give my spouse a repentant and an undivided heart. May both my spouse and I not hold on to unforgiveness or sins in our past. Lord, renew my spouse's mind to be obedient to Your will and way. Lord, please protect us both from the evil one who is out to steal, kill and destroy our marriage and our family. Lord, go and rescue my spouse from the evil one. I know nothing is too hard for You to fix and heal. I choose to trust you. I choose to pick up my cross and follow You forever." Amen.
Never forget or become weary in praying daily for your spouse and all prodigals to turn their heart to their Lord Jesus Christ. Believe that the Lord will use many different circumstances to get your spouse's attention. We need to pray for every one of our loved ones to fear our Lord God, to learn His wisdom and knowledge, knowing that God's truth will set them free from all the bondages of sin that are in their lives right now.
05-19-2014 06:25 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: my prayer for my husband

Lord in Jesus Name I pray for total supernatural deliverance over this family.
In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Psalms 118:25 and abundantly life over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare what is impossible with people is possible with God over this family.
In Jesus Name I decree and declare 1 John 3:8 b) over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Zechariah 4:7 against any mountain which is against this family.

Lord's children are called kings first in Revelation 1:6 KJV. Is important to use authority and office of the king in spiritual realm. Also according with Exodus 20:5 is important to be free from any legal right from any unclean spirit.

In Jesus Name I decree and declare Genesis 1:28 and Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalms 1:3 and Psalms 4:7-8 and Psalms 5:12 and Psalms 16:7-8 and Psalms 18:29 and Psalms 18:39 and Psalms 20:4 and Psalms 23 and Psalms 33:9 and Psalms 35:1 and Psalms 54:4 and Psalms 71:1-3 and Psalms 71:21 and Psalms 84:11 and Psalms 91 and Psalms 103:3 and Psalms 107:20 and Psalms 118:17 and Psalms 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and John 16:24 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and 7 times restoration and according with Lord's will over this family.
Thank You Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
07-12-2020 01:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.