Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Prayer for Work and saving my home
Rhonda
Unregistered

Prayer for Work and saving my home

Please pray for me. I ask the Lord to guide and help me to find work, so that I may help to pay all the bills we are behind in. I pray to the Lord that he will show me the way to stop foreclosure on our home.In Jesus name Amen Bless
12-12-2007 05:22 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Prayer for Work and saving my home

My prayers go out to you as you speak the word your faith will grow and you will see God work in your life like you have never seen before. God is Faitfull.
12-12-2007 06:31 AM
joelle
Unregistered

RE: Prayer for Work and saving my home

Father God,
I lift up Rhonda and her family. thank you that Your Word says that you supply all our need according to Your riches in glory. I ask that you would draw Rhonda to a job that would be the best use of her talents and abilities so that she may help support her household. We ask for divine intervention and that the she would receive favor/mercy with the mortgage company until the mortgage payments could be caught up. Thank You Lord God for your miracle working power that is available just for the asking. In Jesus' name amen.
Joelle
12-12-2007 08:47 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.