Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

my baby
Mary
Unregistered

my baby

I'm 7 weeks pregnant. I'm so scared & anxious about the health & safety if this baby. I'm afraid of miscarriage. Please pray for my unborn child. Thank you!
02-13-2013 12:42 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: my baby

Father, May Mary seek after You with her whole heart, Lord, May You be with her and her precious unborn little one who You had knitted in her womb for Your Glory. Lord, Bring peace upon mary and may she not be anxious no more. Go before her and her baby and may You bring healing and strength to her womb and we ask that You will place Your hedge of protection around her and keep them safe in Your precious loving arms full of, love, mercy and Grace. Thank You Here Lord, May You be honor here. In Jesus Name Amen
02-13-2013 08:22 PM
Unregistered

RE: my baby

[amquote][quote='Guest' pid='128558' dateline='1360812171']
Father, May Mary seek after You with her whole heart, Lord, May You be with her and give her the desires of her heart through Jesus christ our savour amen
02-13-2013 08:39 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.