Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Need help
Unregistered

Need help

Jesus-signI'm in trouble knowing I have no one to turn to. You know my problems please help me. Blessing me in a holy way. Please protect me. Please provide for me and deliver me from you know.Amen
12-01-2007 02:47 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Nay
Unregistered

RE: Need help

I plead for a spiritual blessing for you. I pray that your thoughts be turn be to good. That you have no more violent images(no hitting spitting fighting kicking or cursing nor any bad things. The devil has no place in your life. I pray your deliverance from demonic spirits, inner evil, and spiritual battles. Back to the Holy Spirit and Restored Holy soul. I pray your protection from evil. That you go back to the Love and Grace . I pray your flesh be under control. I pray that you will be tremendously blessed financially and spiritually. I pray love in family and christian family and for you to be forgiven. I pray your relationship will work out and your love will love you again and care.
12-05-2007 09:35 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.