Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Thank you
Traci
Unregistered

Thank you

Please pray me and Tad will get back together pray today he will feel a love for me and a strong desire to be with me pray whatever may be going on with him and someone else will end in the name of jesus pray today I will see the results of prayer and see God at work pray Tad will call me again and we will keep talking and get back to where we were and move forward Thank you for your prayers

Thank you so much for your prayers! Tad and I are talking once again and it seems as though things are going to work out...

Please keep us in your prayers, that God would continue to bless us both. Thank you and God bless~
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2007 06:05 PM by admin.)
11-29-2007 12:38 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
lanakat Offline
Registered

RE: Thank you

Dear Lord God, I life up Traci's prayer request to you. Please continue to restore this relationship according to your will. In Jesus Name. Amen.
11-29-2007 12:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.